EDC Review: Life Gear Mini Led Flashlight

I got the Life Gear Mini Led Flashlight while strolling around a local hardware store. Actually, I found this one near the cashier area. I took it and played with it for a while before buying. The queue was long so I took my time. lol.. This would be a great replacement for my Streamlight Nanolight in which I lost somewhere along with my apartment key.

Life Gear Mini and the Daiso Mini

  • Quality: Compared to the Nanolight, this one is a bit heavier but it won't matter as it is as light as a one-peso coin
  • Build: Made with hard aluminum, this would not break if it fell from a 10 story building.
  • Water Resistant: It includes an o-ring in which no water can get through.
  • Light: At 8 lumens, this is bright enough to find the keyhole or even find the switch when you get back from your home.
  • Battery Life: It took a long time to drain the 4 LR41 cell battery.

Also, I will compare this with my other EDC item, the Daiso mini flashlight which is even more cheaper than the Streamlight Nanolight or the Life Gear Mini Flashlight. It also comes with the same battery size as the Life Gear Mini Led Flashlight.

Both flashlights are made from aluminum but the cheaper Daiso light has smaller o-ring and doesn't have a safety battery blocker so that kids wont be able to get through the battery.

I would recommend that you get more of these mini flashlights and scatter them all over your house or in all your key rings incase anything happens, you got a light.

Both Led Lights Specs:
  • LED technology
  • Twist On/Off
  • 4 x LR41 Batteries
  • Water-resistant
  • Storable, compact size comes with battery key for child safety
  • Perfect size for your car, purse, backpack, briefcase, kitchen, or desk drawer
  • 8 Lumens

Images:
My Battered Lifegear, a Daiso Light and a Peso

Light Mode on

Both Flashlights Dismantled. (Notice the white battery cover for the Lifegear?)




Comments

  1. I think it's helpful for everyone. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article! If someone is looking for a good Led flashlights with good performance, I recommend gearvita.com. There are many different brand flashlights including Nitecore, Olight or Fenix. That may be a good option.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paraiso: a hidden paradise in Palompon, Leyte

Ferry Schedule Leyte to Surigao

Ferry Schedule from Bogo, Cebu to Palompon Leyte