Silangan Outdoor Equipment Santi 13 Solo Tent

I bought this tent from a local tent maker Silangan Outdoor Equipment. I also got a tarp from him in which i used during the typhoon Yolanda / Haian. The tent packed small, it can even fit on my Osprey hydration pack but decided to attach it in the bike handlebars along with the cookset and my earthpad. I got this tent because it uses less poles. You can only use only one pole whether its a bamboo, a straight stick, a trekking pole, a monopod or even your selfie stick if not used.  And it is a solo tent. Compared to Marmot EOS 1P, Marmot is still lighter including the poles. For the price Silangan Santi 13 is very much affordable.


Santi 13 Pitched (Bamboo Pole)



Santi 13 Closed 

Santi 13 Open

Santi 13 collapsible internal walls

Santi 13 Packed, My foot for length comparison

Silangan Outdoor Equipment Santi 13 Video:


Comments

  1. Good day the Bisdak Bushman! Sir just wondering if you happen to have Silangan Outdoor's contact details? I tried calling the following numbers: 0917xxx1388, 0932xxx2183, 0932xxx8818 and even gave them a private message on their facebook account but so far no one answered.

    Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance sir!

    - ion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ion, The last time I contacted Silangan was on January 2015. I pm'd him on his facebook account. He called me from his number 0929xxx1388.

      Delete
  2. Good day sir. Does it have bathtub floor, I can't quite tell from the pictures and the video? Silangan claims it to be around 750 grams and you said your Marmot eos 1 is still lighter, do you happen to know the real weight of this system? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does have a bathtub floor. Actually, it saved me and my gears from the strong rains when we were camping near Lake Danao in Leyte. I actually do not know its exact weight. Will post it soon...

      Delete
  3. Hi Sir :) May I ask for the contact details? Appreciate if you could email me, mercy.m633@gmail.com

    More power to your blog! I watched the vid too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paraiso: a hidden paradise in Palompon, Leyte

Ferry Schedule Leyte to Surigao

Ferry Schedule from Bogo, Cebu to Palompon Leyte