Update: My Ultralight Cook Kit for Bikepacking & Overnight Camp

My Ultralight Cook Kit for now:

My Ultralight (except that heavy knife) Cook Kit that I am going to use on my bikepacking / hammock camping trip

There might be lots of stuff to add there but I think I'll stick with these ones.


Items from the left:
  • Toaks 550ml Titanium Pot / Mug
    • Used to boil water, mug, cook rice or even my frying pan. Super lightweight.
  • Titanium Spork
    • Well, a lightweight spork. I will be using this as an eating as well as cooking utensil.
  • Generic Fire Starter
    • I got this one on a cheap! This will never fail you as long as you know how to utilize it.
  • Film Canister
    • Inside is the famous Kalinga Coffee in which I bought when I visited the place.
  • Fuel Bottle with Wind Screen
    • I took an empty 100ml contact lens solution and transformed it into a denatured alcohol fuel bottle. Can be used around 2-3 cooks. Wrapped around is an aluminum windscreen i made.
  • Mini Alcohol Stove
    • A DIY stove made from a nescafe mini aluminum can.
  • Trivets
    • This is my new experiment. A pot stand hopefully can hold a heavy pot.
  • Solingen Bear Hunter Knife
    • This Knife is for test so I decided to take this with me. Heavy, sharp and durable.
  •  Camel Rover Wood Burning Stove (not in photo)
    • If all else fail and lose all the fuel, use the wood stove!

I do not have the exact weight of my gear. It is actually light so I don't mind weighing it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paraiso: a hidden paradise in Palompon, Leyte

Ferry Schedule Leyte to Surigao

Ferry Schedule from Bogo, Cebu to Palompon Leyte