Wallet Ninja! A Cool Tool in Your Pocket!

Here is a quick review on Wallet Ninja! A Cool Tool in your Pocket!

I got this Wallet Ninja tool from an online shop. It was quite cheap so I got it. So far, the material is promising and it has a very sturdy feel. It is made of hard heat treated steel!

One cool feature is this tool is only 1.5mm thick and is as thin as your credit card. It fits great in your wallet. Mine stays in my wallet all the time. And it's not that heavy for just around 1.6 ounces.

Anyways, there are 18 basic uses for this tool.

  1. Inch ruler
  2. Screwdriver
  3. Bottle opener
  4. Can opener
  5. Peeler
  6. Screwdriver
  7. #2 Hex
  8. #6 Hex
  9. #10 Hex
  10. #12 Hex
  11. #8 Hex
  12. #4 Hex
  13. Screwdriver
  14. Cellphone stand
  15. Box opener
  16. Letter opener
  17. Eyeglass screwdriver
  18. Cm ruler

TSA Compliant
I haven't carried the Wallet Ninja when I ride an airplane. I think this tool is TSA compliant but I still don't know about the current rules and regulations. It's different in other places. First is ok then, its not. So, to be safe, place it on your check-in bags.

Unboxing:

Opening a Can Using the Wallet Ninja Tool:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paraiso: a hidden paradise in Palompon, Leyte

Ferry Schedule Leyte to Surigao

Ferry Schedule from Bogo, Cebu to Palompon Leyte